- Milling Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Dust Removing Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Syrup processing equipment
- 60-200tons Steel Structure Flour Milling Plant
- Multi-storey Flour Milling Plant
- Auto Complete Multi-function Flour Mill Plant
- Wine Plant Daily Break up 300TPD Raw Cerea
- Complete Large Capacity Corn Pressing Plant
- Steel Structure Corn Processing Line
- Waiting for your arrival at 4.0EO7 in Canton Fair
- 2016 119th Spring Canton Fair
- 2016 5th China-Eurasia Expo in Urumqi
- Have a meeting with Ethiopia commercial counselor in China
- Henan Zhongyuan Roller Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +86 17719865106
- Tel: +86 371 63281934
- Fax: +86 371 65861123
- Address: No. 68, Jingsan Road, Jinshui Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
Air Cylinder,Pneumatic cylinder
Air Cylinder is also called Pneumatic cylinder is mechanical devices which use the power of compressed gas to produce a force in a reciprocating linear motion.
Working principle of Air Cylinder
Like hydraulic cylinders, something forces a piston to move in the desired direction. The piston is a disc or cylinder, and the piston rod transfers the force it develops to the object to be moved. Engineers sometimes prefer to use pneumatics because they are quieter, cleaner, and do not require large amounts of space for fluid storage.
The types of Air Cylinder or Pneumatic cylinder
Multi-stage, telescoping cylinder
Air Cylinder or Pneumatic cylinder construction
Tie rod cylinders: The most common cylinder constructions that can be used in many types of loads. Has been proven to be the safest form.
Flanged-type cylinders: Fixed flanges are added to the ends of cylinder, however, this form of construction is more common in hydraulic cylinder construction.
One-piece welded cylinders: Ends are welded or crimped to the tube, this form is inexpensive but makes the cylinder non-serviceable.
Threaded end cylinders: Ends are screwed onto the tube body. The reduction of material can weaken the tube and may introduce thread concentricity problems to the system.
Pneumatic cylinder materials
Upon job specification, the material may be chosen. Material range from nickel-plated brass to aluminum, and even steel and stainless steel. Depending on the level of loads, humidity, temperature, and stroke lengths specified, the appropriate material may be selected
Next：Back to List