- Milling Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Dust Removing Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Syrup processing equipment
- 60-200tons Steel Structure Flour Milling Plant
- Multi-storey Flour Milling Plant
- Auto Complete Multi-function Flour Mill Plant
- Wine Plant Daily Break up 300TPD Raw Cerea
- Complete Large Capacity Corn Pressing Plant
- Steel Structure Corn Processing Line
- Waiting for your arrival at 4.0EO7 in Canton Fair
- 2016 119th Spring Canton Fair
- 2016 5th China-Eurasia Expo in Urumqi
- Have a meeting with Ethiopia commercial counselor in China
- Henan Zhongyuan Roller Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +86 17719865106
- Tel: +86 371 63281934
- Fax: +86 371 65861123
- Address: No. 68, Jingsan Road, Jinshui Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
Gear for corn grinding machine
A gear or cogwheel is a rotating machine part having cut teeth, or cogs, which mesh with another toothed part to transmit torque. Geared devices can change the speed, torque, and direction of a power source.
Gears almost always produce a change in torque, creating a mechanical advantage, through their gear ratio, and thus may be considered a simple machine. The teeth on the two meshing gears all have the same shape. Two or more meshing gears, working in a sequence, are called a gear train or a transmission. A gear can mesh with a linear toothed part, called a rack, thereby producing translation instead of rotation.
The gears in a transmission are analogous to the wheels in a crossed belt pulley system. An advantage of gears is that the teeth of a gear prevent slippage.
When two gears mesh, if one gear is bigger than the other, a mechanical advantage is produced, with the rotational speeds, and the torques, of the two gears differing in proportion to their diameters.
Gears installed in flour mill or maize mill used as well as sun and planet gear: Sun and planet gearing is a method of converting reciprocating motion into rotary motion that was used in steam engines. James Watt used it on his early steam engines to get around the patent on the crank, but it also provided the advantage of increasing the flywheel speed so Watt could use a lighter flywheel.Previous：Replay for mill equipment
Next：Electronic balance,Electronic digital weighing balance