- Milling Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Dust Removing Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Syrup processing equipment
- 60-200tons Steel Structure Flour Milling Plant
- Multi-storey Flour Milling Plant
- Auto Complete Multi-function Flour Mill Plant
- Wine Plant Daily Break up 300TPD Raw Cerea
- Complete Large Capacity Corn Pressing Plant
- Steel Structure Corn Processing Line
- Waiting for your arrival at 4.0EO7 in Canton Fair
- 2016 119th Spring Canton Fair
- 2016 5th China-Eurasia Expo in Urumqi
- Have a meeting with Ethiopia commercial counselor in China
- Henan Zhongyuan Roller Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +86 17719865106
- Tel: +86 371 63281934
- Fax: +86 371 65861123
- Address: No. 68, Jingsan Road, Jinshui Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
Sieve for grinding machine
A sieve, or sifter, is a device for separating wanted elements from unwanted material or for characterizing the particle size distribution of a sample, typically using a woven screen such as a mesh or net or metal.
Sieving is a simple technique for separating particles of different sizes. A sieve such as used for sifting flour has very small holes. Coarse particles are separated or broken up by grinding against one-another and screen openings. Depending upon the types of particles to be separated, sieves with different types of holes are used. Sieves are also used to separate stones from sand.
A sieve analysis (or gradation test) is a practice or procedure used (commonly used in civil engineering) to assess the particle size distribution (also called gradation) of a granular material. Sieve sizes used in combinations of four to eight sieves.
Flour sifter or bolter, used in flour production and baking
Graduated sieves, used to separate varying small sizes of material, often soil, rock or mineralsPrevious：Speed Motor for flour mills
Next：Replay for mill equipment