- Milling Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Dust Removing Equipment
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Syrup processing equipment
- 60-200tons Steel Structure Flour Milling Plant
- Multi-storey Flour Milling Plant
- Auto Complete Multi-function Flour Mill Plant
- Wine Plant Daily Break up 300TPD Raw Cerea
- Complete Large Capacity Corn Pressing Plant
- Steel Structure Corn Processing Line
- Waiting for your arrival at 4.0EO7 in Canton Fair
- 2016 119th Spring Canton Fair
- 2016 5th China-Eurasia Expo in Urumqi
- Have a meeting with Ethiopia commercial counselor in China
- Henan Zhongyuan Roller Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +86 17719865106
- Tel: +86 371 63281934
- Fax: +86 371 65861123
- Address: No. 68, Jingsan Road, Jinshui Zone, Zhengzhou, China.
Bearing,ball bearing,roller bearing
A bearing is a machine element that constrains relative motion to only the desired motion, and reduces friction between moving parts.Ball bearing,roller bearing is popular bearing which is a device having an inner and outer race, one or more rows of steel balls.
The design of the bearing may, for example, provide for free linear movement of the moving part or for free rotation around a fixed axis; or, it may prevent a motion by controlling the vectors of normal forces that bear on the moving parts. Most bearings facilitate the desired motion by minimizing friction. Bearings are classified broadly according to the type of operation, the motions allowed, or to the directions of the loads (forces) applied to the parts.
Rolling-element bearing, in which rolling elements placed between the turning and stationary races prevent sliding friction. There are two main types
1.Ball bearing, in which the rolling elements are spherical balls
2.Roller bearing, in which the rolling elements are cylindrical rollers
Rotary bearings locate rotating components such as shafts or axles within mechanical systems, and transfer axial and radial loads from the source of the load to the structure supporting it. The simplest form of bearing, the plain bearing, consists of a shaft rotating in a hole. Lubrication is often used to reduce friction. In the ball bearing and roller bearing, to prevent sliding friction, rolling elements such as rollers or balls with a circular cross-section are located between the races or journals of the bearing assembly. A wide variety of bearing designs exists to allow the demands of the application to be correctly met for maximum efficiency, reliability, durability and performance.Previous：Belt pulley,timing belt pulley,groove belt pulley
Next：Air Cylinder,Pneumatic cylinder